French GDP growth should reach 0,2% in the second quarter, as in the first, INSEE said on Friday, confirming its previous estimate. "The growth overhang for 2023 would amount to 0,5% at the end of the second quarter", details INSEE in its latest economic report.
Selection of products
To read also
- A return to school between uncertainties, hope and concerns for the construction materials sector
- The French economy is bending but not breaking, according to the Banque de France
- After the spring rebound, French growth lacks “resilience”
- The real estate boom is coming to an end in France
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses