The State and EDF announced on Thursday the launch of the "Fonds France Nucléaire" investment fund, intended to support SMEs and mid-size companies in the sector, and have contributed 50 million euros each in a first time.
Selection of products
To read also
- Cautious unions following Macron's announcement on the construction of new nuclear reactors
- After the publication of the RTE report, Gabriel Attal criticizes nuclear "ideologies"
- Presidential candidates called on to position themselves on the nuclear issue
- Soon without a nuclear net, Germany must accelerate its energy transformation
- Heat pump, roof insulation ... what are the most effective works to reduce CO2 emissions
- Greening cities: professionals are ready
- The criteria of the future "Pinel +" system unveiled, with an emphasis on the comfort of the accommodation
- Timber market: evolution and challenges for the future by Olivier Loheac Kebony sales manager