For their annual devegetation operation of the Ramparts of the City of Carcassonne, the Center des Monuments Nationaux is renewing its collaboration with the Italian company EdiliziAcrobatica, a specialist in building and renovation on rope.
Selection of products
To read also
- A brighter Grand Palais open to all to host the Olympic Games
- The future forecourt of Notre-Dame will be designed as a clearing
- Spie Batignolles is involved in the energy renovation of a university gymnasium in Poitiers (86)
- SPIE participates in the construction of the largest solar power plant in Alsace
- Schindler installs the first escalators in the future Villejuif Institut Gustave-Roussy station of the Grand Paris Express
- Before the 2024 Olympics, the burial of very high voltage lines is progressing
- The Galia real estate group announces the launch of work on Atlas, a new mixed-use building project
- Rockwool and Bouygues Construction join forces to transform the Parc du Robec, near Rouen
- What are the salaries of construction professionals by function and by region?
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Social Security generalizes an offer dedicated to the self-employed in difficulty
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices