Olive trees and pines rather than plane trees and chestnut trees? Without upsetting the emblematic landscape of Paris, the introduction of new species more suited to the new climate is becoming inevitable, explains Béatrice Rizzo, forestry expert at the Department of Green Spaces and the Environment.
Selection of products
To read also
- Heating, mobility, electricity, Europe…: the Energy Balance proposals for the climate
- Mediterranean episodes: how to avoid damage from flash floods?
- Thirty years after the deadly flood of 1992, Vaison-la-Romaine remembers
- New fire in California, two dead and thousands of inhabitants threatened
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?