"DELTIVOUTAIN + CI" - for Integrated Corrector - is an interjoist with an integrated switch to reduce thermal bridges. Patented, this solution now benefits from a Technical Assessment from CSTB issued by the Specialized Group n ° 20 “Special insulation products and processes” and the Specialized Group n ° 3.1 “Floors and floor accessories” which respectively examined this process. .
Selection of products
To read also
- Résineo Drain, the first coating based on high performance resin and natural aggregates to obtain a technical opinion from CSTB
- Towards an identity card for green concrete
- Research project "Odyssey of materials in extreme fire"
- Activated by daylight, Planibel Easy glass reduces transmission of Covid-19
- 14 players in wood construction are coming together within the “Groupe Feu” to develop a new wood facade solution
- The Wallis & Outdoor® Profil Systèmes bioclimatic aluminum pergola receives CSTB approval
- Bluetek launches the first FDES certified skylights on the market
- T-Mobile and AGC test transparent glass antennas
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- Second crisis meeting on construction materials: significant progress
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne