New construction in free fall, rental in decline, social breakdown and decline in the State's commitment: the housing sector is facing a crisis of unprecedented magnitude and multiple manifestations.
Selection of products
To read also
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- Salaries of construction and public works executives on the rise according to the 21st edition of the Expectra barometer
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- Plot division: a solution for the future to combat the housing shortage?
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses
- Craft building companies record a decline in activity for the first time in three years