State aid intended to encourage households to reduce their heating consumption and their energy bill by purchasing new connected, programmable and remotely controlled radiator buttons, room by room, will come into force on Friday, according to a published decree. Wednesday November 29 in the Official Journal.
Selection of products
To read also
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Assistance in adapting senior housing includes home automation with the new MaPrimeAdapt’ system
- Support for municipalities to renovate their schools voted in the Senate
- Suburban elected officials want the creation of a public spending observatory
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- The Order of Expert Surveyors welcomes the overhaul of the DPE calculation method for small areas