Announced to the profession at the first National Congress of Commissioners of Justice on December 8 and 9, the new Legalpreuve finding of rental compliance will be officially launched at the beginning of January 2023.
Selection of products
To read also
- Energy policy: Coénove speaks on the prospects for the gas sector in the building sector
- By modifying the DPE, Bercy wants to remove “hundreds of thousands of homes” from the status of “thermal sieve”
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- The EU adopts its plan for green industries in the face of Beijing and Washington
- The Order of Expert Surveyors welcomes the overhaul of the DPE calculation method for small areas
- The energy diagnosis of homes, eternally imperfect
- Energy diagnosis of housing: “flexibility” measures expected in mid-February
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!