Patrick OLLIER, President of the Métropole du Grand Paris and Jacques-Alain BENISTI, Adviser delegated to the President in charge of monitoring “Let's invent the Greater Paris Metropolis” and major metropolitan operations, have launched the 3rd edition of the call for projects.
Selection of products
To read also
- Neuilly continues to transform its urban motorway
- The conversion of offices into housing at the heart of the urban planning competition of the Greater Paris metropolitan area
- Caisse des Dépôts is launching a call for projects for the "Architecture and landscape" component
- Senegal launches international competition for an urban park in Dakar
- New winners and relaunch of calls for projects in favor of decarbonization of industry
- Eiffage Génie Civil and Chantiers Modernes Construction clinch the world record for the longest sliding formwork carried out at one time
- Results of the 17th edition of the FPI's Golden Pyramids
- The new Pernod Ricard headquarters named best interior design project of the year by Interior Design magazine
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"
- From smart building to a healthy environment