Artizen is a tool that highlights its ease of use. Anyone who is not tech-savvy can learn how to use it in 3 minutes. It includes an agenda, an estimate and invoice editor, a catalog of services, a payment monitoring tool, an invoice extractor and a system for sending documents to customers and to the accountant.
Selection of products
To read also
- Géoamiante, a free application that geolocates the asbestos risk
- How does the Lifeline Alarm secure Lone Workers?
- Warmango.fr presents its new mobile application and a podcast for building craftsmen
- Novadys tackles the public works market with its novaRéseaux mobile application
- The ProDevis START mobile application simplifies prospecting for Carpentry, Store and Closure Craftsmen
- Beepiz, the alarm device for lone workers (DATI) exceeds 15.000 downloads
- Nearly 300 worksites registered on "Resumption Chantier" in just one week
- Covid-19: an app controls the wearing of protective equipment
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- Second crisis meeting on construction materials: significant progress
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne