The Association for the employment of executives (Apec) renewed until the summer of 2022 its Objectif Premier Emploi scheme "in favor of the professional integration of young graduates", as part of the government plan "a young, a solution, "she announced in a statement.
Selection of products
To read also
- The UNML, the Minister for Integration and the FFB sign a partnership for the professional integration of young people
- 15.000 student job offers published on the government site "1 young person, 1 solution"
- Very sharp drop in partial activity in July according to Élisabeth Borne
- Recruitment difficulties put bosses under pressure to raise wages
- CAPEB and Pôle emploi form a partnership to promote hiring in the construction sector
- Covid-19: The Court of Auditors notes a profusion of measures for employment at the risk of scattering
- Decentralization: the Senate gives the regions employment competence
- An annual survey by Pôle emploi highlights the recruitment needs of the surveyor sector