The Assistance publique-Hôpitaux de Paris (AP-HP) announced on Monday the sale of a mansion for more than 60 million euros, part of which will be used to finance the renovation work of the Hôtel-Dieu, him also already partially sold to a real estate developer.
Selection of products
To read also
- In Libya, Tripoli's medina wants to regain its pre-Gaddafi luster
- A model of Notre-Dame, a tribute to the companions of the Tour de France
- A historic fortress in the Hautes-Alpes sold for 661.000 euros
- The daughter of the architect of the National Theater of Nice opposes its destruction
- Saint-Gobain inaugurates the world's first detached house entirely made of 3D printed concrete
- Handicraft business leaders no longer hesitate to evoke mental ill-being and financial difficulties
- Concerns among roofers about recruitment difficulties, prices and availability of certain supplies
- A rise in mortgage rates threatens to weaken the sector as a whole
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- Reflex'Sol Anti-Heat blinds at Restaurant Graziella
- Expert opinion - Sébastien Licois, Myral technical service manager: "Advice for architects, quality assurance for installers"
- ÉQUIPBAIE-MÉTALEXPO: all together to make the 2021 edition a success