Land developers gathered within Unam on Tuesday sounded the alarm on a "major real estate crisis" with soaring prices and administrative blockages if the "Climate and resilience" bill was adopted as it stood. .
Selection of products
To read also
- The Senate Economic Affairs Committee invites Emmanuelle Wargon to consolidate the "Housing" component of the Climate-Resilience bill
- LREM law proposal to the Assembly on Tuesday concerning parity and quotas in companies
- The Climate & Resilience bill adopted at first reading by the National Assembly
- The Senate defends the wage guarantee scheme during business bankruptcies
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!