The management company Corum Asset Management, specializing in real estate, was sanctioned on Monday by the sanctions commission of the Autorité des marchés financiers for a series of breaches of its professional obligations, the AMF announced in a press release.
Selection of products
To read also
- South Korean building collapse kills nine
- Fires in Corsica, a priori criminal, bars-restaurants and a building materials store
- Is Lafarge an accomplice in crimes against humanity in Syria? Response from the Court of Cassation on July 15
- The investigation into Lafarge in Syria scrutinized by the Court of Cassation on Tuesday
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning