"Proven" conflict of interest, "unbalanced and misleading" information: the financial markets authority (AMF) has demanded a sanction of 500.000 euros against the company Perial Asset Management, specializing in the management of real estate funds, for acts committed between 2016 and 2019.
Selection of products
To read also
- The abandonment of the Gare du Nord project is a new blow for the Auchan land subsidiary
- AMF's green light for Icade Santé's IPO
- The architect Corinne Vezzoni receives the insignia of Officer of the National Order of Merit
- Eurazeo acquires a logistics complex in the United Kingdom
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate