Did the small menhirs destroyed in Carnac to build a DIY store have archaeological value? If the defenders of the heritage assure that yes, the Drac and the town hall of this commune of Morbihan remain more measured.
Selection of products
To read also
- From heritage to the Pope, cult sequence for Macro
- In the Ardennes, the fortified castle of Sedan elected “favorite monument of the French”
- UNESCO wants to list kyiv and Lviv as world heritage in danger
- In Carnac, "anger" and "dismay" after the excitement around the destruction of small menhirs
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses
- Ten-year insurance online: a quick and easy solution for construction professionals
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades
- AGC Glass Building: The temple of glass in Louvain-La-Neuve
- The integrated bridging loan: a solution adapted to your situation?