Located in an old station in the heart of the 2016th arrondissement of Paris, the Halle Freyssinet is promised to be the largest incubator in the world as of the end of XNUMX.
Selection of products
To read also
- In Seine-Saint-Denis, the transformation of the emblematic Pleyel Tower for the 2024 Olympics
- Before the 2024 Olympics, the Stade de France is getting a makeover
- The dismantling of the scaffolding of the spire of Notre-Dame de Paris has begun
- New cost and schedule slippages for EPR reactors at Hinkley Point C power station in England
- Swimming pools, Olympic village, everything is almost finished for the Paris Olympics
- New with old: the metamorphosis of a barracks thanks to reuse
- World's first assembly of Potain's MR 229 luffing jib tower crane in London, UK
- The restoration of the framework of the choir of Notre-Dame de Paris is completed
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal