Accompanied by the firm ABCD Architecture, the Alsatian KS group chose this site for the establishment of a new space of more than 2.500 m2 divided into 12 lots available for sale. An investment of €3 million for the group, which will begin work in September 2022.
Selection of products
To read also
- A greening project on the La Défense esplanade will begin in 2024
- The Kardham Group will design IRSN's new bioclimatic tertiary building
- Diderot Real Estate announces the signature of the Quatuor park consisting of 4 turnkey buildings
- Justice rejects the appeal of opponents of a skyscraper project in Toulouse
- A complaint from associations for embezzlement of public funds on part of the Gare d'Austerlitz project
- A skyscraper project in Toulouse challenged in court
- Appeal before the administrative court against the Grand Paris-Nord hospital project
- Unfavorable opinion for the extension of metro line 1 in Val-de-Marne
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices