The Klépierre group, owner of dozens of shopping centers in France and Europe, continued to suffer the effects of health restrictions in the first quarter but remains confident for the future thanks to the imminent reopening of its centers, he said on Friday. .
Selection of products
To read also
- The AMF requires a 500.000 euros fine against Perial Asset Management
- A major real estate developer now offers telecommuting corners in its new apartments
- The Apave Group joins the Campus Cyber network of excellence
- Bouygues sells most of its stake in Alstom
- No increase in electricity bills to reimburse the installation of Linky meters
- Deconfinement and real estate credit: La Centrale de Financement returns to the record levels of 2019
- Capelli relies on transforming offices into housing
- The Apave Group enters into exclusive negotiations with PAI Partners
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- From smart building to a healthy environment
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning