The British DIY store group Kingfisher, owner of Castorama and Brico Dépôt in France, saw its sales increase by 0,8% in the first quarter and confirmed that it expected a drop in its annual net profit.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Société Francilienne de Bâtiment and Cycle Up inaugurate a new storage warehouse in Aulnay-sous-Bois
- Warmango launches PRO+: new subscription offer and a CashBackPro program for construction craftsmen
- Gedimat Delmonico Dorel inaugurates a new point of sale in Montélimar
- Kingfisher further revises its annual objectives downwards
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”