A "prior to action": just five days after the launch of the energy sobriety plan by the government, the kick-off is given on Tuesday, October 11 for the training of public service executives in the challenges of ecological transition.
Selection of products
To read also
- Aid for hiring a work-study student maintained until the end of the five-year term
- Personal training account: the government amendment causes a stir
- Towards a financial participation of employees when using their personal training account
- The government maintains significant aid to reach one million apprentices
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Building permits for new housing fall in the 4th quarter, 482.200 authorizations in 2022