The socialist mayor of Marseille Benoît Payan kicked off the school renovation plan on Thursday, January 20, with a budget of 1,2 billion euros, partly financed by the State as part of a recovery plan for the second largest city in France.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Champs-Elysées in Paris will be greened and refreshed
- The west of Lyon will not be served by a gondola
- The Council of State rejects several appeals and maintains the control of rents in Paris
- A town in Sarthe wants to provide free solar electricity to residents
- Equip all your construction sites with Würth construction essentials
- The telescopic handler: a multifunction tool to facilitate work on all types of construction site
- 2 fast 2 furious! Similar but different, two novelties for your construction site
- Brighten up interiors with Fakro flat roof windows!