All the footbridges of Pier 26, located in Hudson River Park in New York, are made of Kebony wood. If it was above all the durable qualities of this wood that convinced the architect of the project, its resistance to difficult weather conditions and the elegant patina it acquires over time were also criteria for choice.
Selection of products
To read also
- "A safari of sounds": the New York Philharmonic has a new setting
- In Lyon, on the S-One building, the new Wicline 65 frame system from Wicona makes the wall
- Reopening of Building B of the University of Caen
- Slate on the roof and on the facade for a house that combines aesthetics and energy efficiency
- Metallic cladding in Alucobond A2 for the renovation of 190 collective housing units in Bobigny
- The connect campus and its landscaped park are developed on a site of more than 2 hectares
- In Alsace, a "solar house" in response to the climate emergency
- High-end wooden ceilings and cladding for the renovation of several Halls at Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?