Kebony, a player in environmentally friendly wood modification technologies, announces that it has raised 30 million euros during a fundraising campaign led by Jolt Capital and Lightrock. Kebony's mission is to reduce CO2 emissions and tropical deforestation through its patented wood modification techniques, which make it possible to produce high-quality wood while respecting the environment.
Selection of products
To read also
- Ondura joins Kingspan and integrates its new “Roofing and Waterproofing” division
- Rockwool partner of One Ocean Foundation during the Sail GP
- Schöck launches consumer video series to inspire collective awareness
- Zeplug raises 240 million euros and acquires Bornes Solutions
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- Barometer of VSEs: The state of play on the financial situation and the morale of business leaders in September
- Demand for wood pellets explodes causing prices to soar
- Real estate appraisal and real estate appraisal: what are the differences?
- New range of Equatio switch boxes – fewer references, more performance compatible with RE2020
- Arrange your workshop to gain comfort and efficiency
- Renewable energies: photovoltaic solar, solutions for the future highlighted on Batimat