The real estate developer Kaufman & Broad published on Monday January 30 an annual net profit of 49 million euros, up 11,7%, expecting a sluggish start to the year 2023.
Selection of products
To read also
- Spie batignolles sets up a demonstrator of innovative digital tools for the construction site, including a first in Europe
- Homebuilder Hexaom in the red in 2022
- The CEO of SNCF Réseau optimistic after the rail boost
- VST inaugurates its new headquarters and provides an update on its development projects
- REP PMCB: Valobat increases its capital with the entry of Le Commerce du Bois (LCB)
- Bouygues Construction cuts the carbon footprint of offices by three with its new concept building
- Agreement between Icade and Primonial for the sale of Icade Santé
- Enedis plans historic investments for charging stations and new connections
- Death of Roland Castro, very political architect and figure of May 68
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- In the cities, rich and poor do not have the same address
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector