KP1 aims to reduce its carbon impact by 50% by 2031. In pursuit of its environmental commitments, the French prefabrication specialist is constantly improving the processes of its industrial sites, the eco-design of its products and even its services made available to professionals.
Selection of products
To read also
- elec calc new version: innovations for the tertiary sector and industry
- Boby takes care of the cash flow of construction craftsmen, with its offer to finance their invoices within 48 hours
- Buildots unveils new AI-assisted planning and tracking features to combat construction delays
- Calixta enriches its sizing and thermal costing offering with its new “express simulation” formula
- PlanRadar launches its GED, a new feature to facilitate the performance of site audits
- PlanRadar adds QR code functionality, aiming to simplify collaboration on construction sites
- ODUC+: new version for the dimensioning of stormwater storage structures
- Novade announces integration with Autodesk Construction Cloud
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal