The owner of a sheepfold located in the bay of Mont-Saint-Michel, whose justice ordered the demolition in 2017, obtained a period of one year before destroying it, decided on Tuesday September 13 the Court of Appeal of Caen.
Selection of products
To read also
- Suspended prison sentence for the dumping of waste in the Calanques of Marseille
- A neighbor's pipe can sometimes be removed
- The "reservations" on works do not lengthen the appeals
- You don't sue your neighbor after a storm
- Vast real estate scam: 19 people including ex-legionnaires sentenced
- Landlord ordered to return years of rent for unfit housing
- The Court of Cassation examines Thursday, September 22 the rare cancellation of the Chaufferie trial
- Surveyors welcome a judgment of the Court of Cassation which "strengthens the protection of the rights of owners"
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy renovation: too expensive and not enough aid, according to the Economic and Social Council
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- The Senate votes on a reform of the taxation on real estate capital gains