The JUNG electrical outlet with integrated USB type A or C port has just been awarded at the Archiproducts Design Awards, which have become a benchmark in terms of quality and innovations in the world of Design. This socket has the great advantage of allowing energy charging of various devices without occupying the socket by an additional charger.
Selection of products
To read also
- New Schöck Signo® fiber-reinforced concrete formwork: Quality, durability and aesthetics at the heart of prefabrication
- Concerto Walk Verrière wall: a workshop spirit in the bathroom
- Rainwater retention and infiltration tunnel
- Acoustic comfort in 10 minutes with Akusto Screen from Saint-Gobain Ecophon
- New lightube TP home natural light duct dedicated to pitched roofs between 15 ° and 60 °
- Yubii Home, the heart of a new smart home experience
- New connected rangefinders GLM 50-27 C / CG professional
- ESITC Caen is developing "an eco-paving stone" to limit the phenomenon of heat islands in large cities
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?