JPM (ASSA ABLOY group), expert in the security of commercial buildings, has just appointed Jérôme Dupont to head its activity. Working within the ASSA ABLOY group since 2009, Jérôme Dupont has been an expert in the hardware and building sector for more than 20 years.
Selection of products
To read also
- Philippe Gruat elected President of the AIMCC
- Jean-Philippe Ndobo-Epoy, new Technical Director at Sto France
- Alexis Bohn new CEO of Rheinzink France SAS
- KP1 announces the appointment of Vincent Linchet as president of the group
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- Why do terracotta products reduce thermal bridges?
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol