The Porte de La Chapelle Arena, one of the few sports facilities built for the Paris 2024 Olympic Games, will be delivered about three months late, the Paris town hall said on Wednesday, confirming information from the Parisian.
Selection of products
To read also
- Launch of a participatory housing project in the hyper center of Lorient
- The administrative city of Amiens: a new reference in low-carbon construction for Bouygues Bâtiment Grand Ouest
- Laying of the first stone of the project "Le 8ème Chemin" in Bron
- The structure of the roof of the Suzanne-Lenglen court at Roland-Garros has been laid
- The closure of the Grand Paris metro will not be completed in 2030
- The additional cost of inflation in the budget for the works of the Olympic Games estimated at 140 million euros
- Rehau equips a new medical reception establishment (EAM) for people with autism
- Cemex recycles 100% of the mineral materials from the demolition of the Lightwell building in La Défense in order to reuse them for its reconstruction
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds