Valérie Pécresse and Anne Hidalgo deplored on Friday July 22 not having been invited to the "site meeting" organized on Monday July 25 by Emmanuel Macron to make a first point of the organization of the Paris-2024 Olympic Games.
Selection of products
To read also
- Terminal under pressure on pensions and the taxation of profits
- National Council for Refoundation: Macron announces an "online consultation"
- Reform of unemployment insurance: "I will not fall into this trap", says Berger (CFDT)
- Divisive topics and hot issues in sight for the start of the parliamentary term
- Bruno Retailleau lays down his conditions for voting on the texts on purchasing power
- City policy: Borne wants to "act on everything" and "get everyone on board"
- Unions to present joint demands for purchasing power ahead of parliamentary debate
- London announces support measures for the reconstruction of Ukraine
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- Single-family home builders are sounding the alarm
- Observatory of the employment of entrepreneurs: 38.670 business leaders "unemployed" in 2022