Line 14 of the Paris metro will be closed almost every weekend until March 28, and almost every evening after 22 p.m., to carry out connection work before the start of the Paris Olympic Games, RATP announced on Monday December 4.
Selection of products
To read also
- In Seine-Saint-Denis, the transformation of the emblematic Pleyel Tower for the 2024 Olympics
- Before the 2024 Olympics, the Stade de France is getting a makeover
- The dismantling of the scaffolding of the spire of Notre-Dame de Paris has begun
- New cost and schedule slippages for EPR reactors at Hinkley Point C power station in England
- Swimming pools, Olympic village, everything is almost finished for the Paris Olympics
- New with old: the metamorphosis of a barracks thanks to reuse
- World's first assembly of Potain's MR 229 luffing jib tower crane in London, UK
- The restoration of the framework of the choir of Notre-Dame de Paris is completed
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs