"Pumpkins, not concrete!": Nearly 500 people demonstrated on Saturday in Aubervilliers (Seine-Saint-Denis) to defend the 18 plots of allotment gardens which must disappear in favor of an aquatic center which will be used for the Olympic Games in Paris in 2024.
Selection of products
To read also
- The "March after" brought together 115.000 people for the climate on Sunday
- 300 demonstrators in Saint-Brieuc against a wind farm at sea
- New demonstration against a giant tropical greenhouse project on the Opal Coast
- Seven indictments canceled in the ZAD project near Grenoble
- Several hundred demonstrators in Besançon against an urban development project
- Strong mobilization across France to denounce the lack of ambition of the Climate Bill
- Nearly 400 organizations will mobilize for a real Climate Law on Sunday March 28
- Rally in Paris against the Triangle de Gonesse station "in the middle of the fields"
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!