About 300 demonstrators marched from Pantin to Aubervilliers on Sunday March 13 for the "climate march 93", focused against "the destruction of the land" involved in certain projects for the Paris-2024 Olympic Games, including that of a swimming pool recently interrupted by the justice.
Selection of products
To read also
- Prestigious villas and watering: demonstration against a golf course near Aix-en-Provence
- Thousands of concrete opponents gathered in the Larzac
- New day of mobilization against the pension reform on January 31
- "12 billion for thermal renovation": environmental activists put pressure on the Assembly
- A group of climate activists briefly block the ring road in Paris
- Climate and housing: activists block a major Parisian highway
- In Bayonne, hundreds of demonstrators denounce the suspension of "anti-Airbnb" regulations
- Transport and construction professionals block the oil depot in the port of Lorient to protest against the price of fuel
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses