A worker was seriously injured on Monday January 24 in Seine-Saint-Denis in an accident that occurred on the site of the future village of the athletes of the Paris-2024 Olympic Games, reported Tuesday January 25 the Bobigny prosecution.
Selection of products
To read also
- Lafarge's indictment for "complicity in crimes against humanity" in Syria confirmed
- In Brazil, the distress of the victims after the floods
- The urban cable car, a very slow progression
- Cloudy skies for a German solar glass factory dependent on Russian gas
- How to stop the collapse of energy renovation works?
- "Anti-waste for a circular economy" and "Climate and Resilience" laws: important implementing texts have been published
- 2021 review of the entire residential real estate market
- Engineering representatives call on Elisabeth Borne and the new government to revise the energy audit