The members of the National Union of Ready-Mixed Concrete (SNBPE), meeting in a General Assembly, elected Jean-Marie Modica, 61, as president of the union. He succeeds Jean-Marc Golberg who hands over after 2 consecutive mandates.
Selection of products
To read also
- France Air welcomes its new marketing director
- Jérôme Seurre appointed President of the SNBPE Technical Commission
- New governance for Würth France
- Brice Saint-Loup takes over as Managing Director of Schöck France
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”