Accomplished filmmaker is looking for amateur videographers: the director Jean-Jacques Annaud, in the middle of shooting a film on the fire of Notre-Dame de Paris, launched on Monday an appeal to witnesses from all over the world, to send him their videos the evening of the disaster.
Selection of products
To read also
- The complex rescue of the Château de Villers-Cotterêts, a forgotten royal gem
- Call for funds to redevelop the interior of the Cathedral of Notre-Dame de Paris
- The restoration of the Hôtel de la Marine is completed
- Reopening in mid-July and recapitalization in sight for the Eiffel Tower
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?
- From smart building to a healthy environment
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"