Prime Minister Jean Castex announced on Saturday in Vendée an additional envelope of 100 million euros for the timber industry, plagued by supply difficulties and which is struggling to meet growing demand in the construction sector.
Selection of products
To read also
- The 2022 budget unveiled Wednesday, already attacked on the rise in spending
- What to expect from the government's 2022 draft budget
- The "boost" to insulation or heating work extended until the end of November
- More optimistic about the debt, the government wants to focus on spending for the future
- The last five-year budget far from being completed
- France receives a first payment of 5,1 billion euros from the European aid plan for the recovery
- The government announces aid of 15 million euros to support the ecological transition of SMEs, craftsmen and self-employed
- Anah's budget increased to cope with the success of MaPrimeRénov 'and the needs of the territories
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria