On the occasion of the renovation of its historic boutique at 13 rue de la Paix, Maison Cartier called on JCDecaux Artvertising, a major player in urban scenography, to create a unique covering intended to hide the site while offering pedestrians of Paris, an ephemeral experience full of poetry.
Selection of products
To read also
- Summit meeting at the border between the DRC and Uganda for a road project in the red zone
- Church of the Trinity: launch of the biggest heritage restoration project in the city of Paris
- The transformation of the La Part Dieu shopping center in Lyon is coming to an end
- The works of Notre-Dame de Paris in timelapse
- A unique place of worship for Christians, Muslims and Jews begins in Berlin
- Beginning of the shell of the "Link" residential building within the "Les Jetées" program in Huningue (68)
- EELV denies any change of position on the Lyon-Turin line
- The "reassembly" of the spire of the basilica of Saint-Denis will begin in September
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- From smart building to a healthy environment