Under the cranes and scaffolding of the construction site of the Coeur de Ville district, in Issy-les-Moulineaux, a network of pipes and machines promises an alternative to air conditioning, which is very polluting, thanks to geothermal energy.
Selection of products
To read also
- Walking in Marseille, the obstacle course
- Less sharp rise in rents in Paris in 2020 thanks to the supervision
- In Tehran 60% of buildings do not meet earthquake standards
- One WTC, a skyscraper symbolizing New York's resilience
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria