The Ministry of Ecological and Inclusive Transition confirms the one-year extension for the 4th period of Energy Saving Certificates (EEC) with the charge for energy distributors to reach 2.133 TWhc until the end of 2021.
Selection of products
To read also
- A first positive assessment for the experimentation of qualification site by site
- RGE reform: what impact on Qualifelec's qualification offer?
- WiredScore launches SmartScore, the new international label for smart buildings
- In 2020, new housing players maintained the course of environmental quality
- Building craftsmen increasingly worried about the shortage of building materials
- VSE managers made aware of the prospects for enlightened management to face the scarcity of raw materials
- Building craftsmanship is returning to its pre-crisis levels, but with "fragile" growth
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge