Faced with the many uncertainties linked to the Covid-19 pandemic, which is likely to continue in the first half of 2021, the INTERMAT organizers have decided to cancel the exhibition which was to be held from April 19 to 24, 2021 in Paris. and organize its next edition in April 2024.
Selection of products
To read also
- At Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, the pergola is in all its forms!
- The Mipim global real estate fair is back to prepare for the post-health crisis
- The "Global Industrie" exhibition focuses on reindustrialisation for the anniversary of the recovery plan
- 2021 safety expoprotection: the 100% innovation start-up village
- Building craftsmen increasingly worried about the shortage of building materials
- VSE managers made aware of the prospects for enlightened management to face the scarcity of raw materials
- Building craftsmanship is returning to its pre-crisis levels, but with "fragile" growth
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge