Created in November 2017, INTAIRIEUR®, the label for indoor air quality was until last May reserved for collective housing. After launching in 2021 a version intended for isolated single-family homes, the label is continuing its development and is now extending its scope to new tertiary buildings.
Selection of products
To read also
- Certivea awards the Center Pompidou the NF HQE Exploitation certification, a first for a museum
- New NF Habitat HQE version for a perfect balance between RE 2020 and overall quality
- A first positive assessment for the experimentation of qualification site by site
- RGE reform: what impact on Qualifelec's qualification offer?
- WiredScore launches SmartScore, the new international label for smart buildings
- In 2020, new housing players maintained the course of environmental quality
- Housing certification: benefits for professionals, residents and the quality of the building
- NF Habitat - NF Habitat HQE certification adapts to new market contours
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?