In order to encourage the use of renewable energies, the State has set up a self-consumption premium to help individuals finance the installation and operation of photovoltaic panels. In 2023, its amount and payment conditions will change. Hellio, which supports individuals to gain energy autonomy thanks to its tailor-made solar offer, takes stock!
Selection of products
To read also
- Further delaying the energy transition would have a “considerable” cost, warns Ademe
- Zero net artificialization: what are the realities between the European, English, Swiss and Japanese models?
- Accelerating the energy transition could create 40 million jobs in the energy sector by 2050
- The number of energy strainers down 7% year-on-year
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it
- Vertuoza: Revolutionize the management of your construction sites and accelerate your profitability
- European expansion of the hair lift expert: opportunities for professionals to join Humidistop
- Protecting the unique ecosystem of French Polynesia is at the heart of the Boyer group's action