Following its General Assembly on May 25, 2023, INOHA presented its new Board of Directors. This event was also an opportunity for INOHA to release its 2022 annual activity report in which the Association des Industriels du Nouvel Habitat reviews the missions undertaken as part of its 2025 strategic plan, in a marked context by a marked slowdown in activity.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Lighting Syndicate elects its new Board of Directors and its new Bureau
- Alain Plantier elected new President of the National Union of Quarry Industries and Building Materials
- The Organization of French Manufacturers of Fall Arrest Systems (OPFSA): A Unified Voice for Safety at Height Specialists
- For a responsible and committed industry, Inoha raises awareness among its members with a visit to the Eco-Parc of the Baudelet Environnement group
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work