Electricity represents 25% of energy consumption in France. It amounts to 2.223kWh per person per year. Based on data published by the ORE agency (Energy Network Operators), Enedis and Insee on the French population, it is possible to establish an infographic of electricity in France to understand why we consume more in certain regions.
Selection of products
To read also
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Who are the new MPs most affected by energy sieves in their territory?
- Largest energy consumers with very little incentive for energy efficiency
- The French unanimous on the interest and the obligation to renovate housing, even the owners
- Despite the ban on installing new oil boilers, 40% of users do not want to change
- Global warming: what electrical impact of the deployment of air conditioning in French homes by 2050?
- 96% of French people want companies to act to have the lowest possible energy consumption
- EurObserv'ER publishes the 2022 Photovoltaic Barometer
- What are the salaries of construction professionals by function and by region?
- The trustees of co-ownership jostled by insolent start-ups
- Social Security generalizes an offer dedicated to the self-employed in difficulty
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices