Aeration and ventilation have officially joined the list of barrier gestures against Covid-19 for several months. Air treatment is one of the keys to effectively and long-term control of the spread of viruses in enclosed and frequented places such as offices, schools, shopping centers, etc.
Selection of products
To read also
- VM Building Solutions publishes white paper on EPDM
- Fimbacte White Paper: Digital at the service of the living environment
- Fimbacte White Paper: They build, they innovate ...
- Polytuil France unveils its White Paper to learn all about metallic tiles
- MEPs vote for a single statute for self-employed workers that is more protective
- Almost 1 in 2 consumers want to stay on fuel oil despite the ban on installing new boilers
- The decree banning the installation of heating equipment running on coal or fuel oil as of July 1, 2022 has been published
- MEPs discuss bill to reform and support self-employed workers