Aeration and ventilation have officially joined the list of barrier gestures against Covid-19 for several months. Air treatment is one of the keys to effectively and long-term control of the spread of viruses in enclosed and frequented places such as offices, schools, shopping centers, etc.
Selection of products
To read also
- How digitalization supports due diligence in the service of real estate investment
- The AICB publishes a white paper on the performance of biobased materials for summer comfort and opens the debate on improving RE2020 calculators
- How to better manage the maintenance of roads and bridges in France to preserve this common good?
- The Smart Buildings Alliance unveils a new white paper on the cybersecurity of tertiary buildings
- GAP Référencement shares its know-how in White Papers for carpentry professionals
- The Order of Expert Surveyors publishes a white paper to improve the living environment of the French
- VM Building Solutions publishes white paper on EPDM
- Fimbacte White Paper: Digital at the service of the living environment
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it
- A single library to encrypt and simulate
- Protecting the unique ecosystem of French Polynesia is at the heart of the Boyer group's action
- European expansion of the hair lift expert: opportunities for professionals to join Humidistop