After two years of the pandemic and the growing media coverage of air pollution, people's awareness of indoor air quality and its renewal in buildings has increased. A public health issue all over the world, it is now the subject of a new awareness.
Selection of products
To read also
- The dates of the RenoDays brought forward to September 12 and 13, 2023
- Mayors and local authorities fair: accelerating the ecological transition by, for and with the territories
- Artibat 2023: a very promising vintage and closer to the professionals
- The LIP group organizes its first digital recruitment fair
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- The decline in sales in new real estate continues in the third quarter confirming the fears of the sector
- How to produce and use energy without affecting the climate?