National parks and marine protected areas will see their workforce increase by 40 full-time equivalent jobs (FTE), the Ministry of Ecological Transition announced on Wednesday, when national parks were concerned about an "erosion" of their resources.
Selection of products
To read also
- Barbara Pompili launches "the Community of territories demonstrating ecological transition"
- Serene, a new and reliable method for measuring the thermal performance of a building
- Real estate professionals work alongside Emmanuelle Wargon for the energy renovation of condominiums
- The challenges of energy renovation of low-rental housing to achieve their carbon neutrality
- European Parliament demands a carbon neutral, sustainable and non-toxic economy by 2050
- Launch of the “Springboard for the Ecological Transition of SMEs” initiative
- The timber industry presents its “Plan Ambition Bois-Construction 2030”
- Signature of the Mobility Infrastructure Actors Commitment Pact