A monument to the dead of some 950 tons must be moved 35 meters Thursday, August 24, as part of the construction of the third metro line in Toulouse, an unprecedented operation in France, according to the company in charge of the site.
Selection of products
To read also
- The government wants a major acceleration of the Marseille plan
- Paris wants to accelerate the hunt for illegal Airbnbs before the 2024 Olympics
- The Paris ring road limited to 50 km/h and with a “carpool” lane after the Olympics
- Paris presents its plan to achieve “carbon neutrality” in 2050
- To get out of the housing crisis, the government is proposing solutions far from the sector's expectations
- What heating energies are most installed in new homes?
- The growth of employment in green energies threatened by the lack of candidates (AIE)
- Banks must not slow down on real estate loans, warns Villeroy de Galhau
- Protecting the unique ecosystem of French Polynesia is at the heart of the Boyer group's action
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements
- A single library to encrypt and simulate
- European expansion of the hair lift expert: opportunities for professionals to join Humidistop